If you find the software useful, please make a donation. It can help the author to improve the software. Even a small amount like 1 € is fine.|
Donate with Paypal
Current version: 1.0|
Browse the sourceforge repository to download the application (Windows and Linux binaries, sources):
If you don't have any images to try with the application, download these:
M 81 - image 1
M 81 - image 2
Compiling starblinker on Ubuntu:
1) Install qt5 development library: sudo apt-get install qtdeclarative5-dev qt5-qmake;
2) Install opencv dev: sudo apt-get install libopencv-dev;
3) Make sure you system can execute the right qmake command for qt5, or find the correct path;
4) Then, in the base source directory of starblinker, type: qmake;make;sudo make install.
5) Launch the application with the command starblinker.
License terms: This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses.